University of Auckland, LLB.
Corporate and Commercial Lawyer. Joined Stace Hammond as a Partner in the Auckland office in 2015.
Admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand in 1984.
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Company Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Shareholder agreements
- Intellectual Property and Information Technology
- Franchising and Licensing
- Insolvency and Mediations
- New Zealand Law Society Standards Committee for complaints
- Franchise Association of New Zealand and convener of its complaints committee